perjantai 20. tammikuuta 2012

Presentation

Here is a world of magic and imagination. I am studying different aspects of activities for accomplishing creativity and healing through arts.

I will be dealing mainly with visual arts, but also dance and movement, sound and other bodily expressions to create art. I am connecting meditation, yoga, healing matras, Vedic-art and expressive art therapy. I am not a professional-yet- but interested and motivated student of all of those.

This blog is a workspace for me to find my way in the world and test different kind of activities which free my spirit, help me to find my wisdom, bring joy, love and creativity in to the world. And to serve others.

I am also open to all kind of cooperation with similar minded beings. Please don´t hesitate to contact me in any matter. ;)

LOve,

Laurelina

<3

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti