perjantai 2. toukokuuta 2014

Finding the FLOW - Breaking free!



So I have been guided to make Art everyday.

And I realized that it is important

Because it keeps the creative channels open. 

And keeps the inner critic away because when I make drawing and painting "ordinary"

like brushing my teeth or cooking there is no reason to judge something which it is done everyday 

anyway.

You  can make mistakes and make a mess like in cooking as well. 

No big deal.

But.

When you do it everyday in a easy and effortless-way

The progress happens naturally.

Just relax and let it happen.

It will come.

The more you surrender to the process there is more room for beauty to step out.

That happens when you don´t try too hard.

It happens when you enjoy the process.

Have fun!

That will show in the end product.








When I found this positive and allowing attitude

More and more creations are wanting to flow through me.

I am so grateful for that.




I had difficult and hard journey.

I was scared to embrace my path 100%

and 

I could not see my talents and gifts.

I did not want to see them.

I made them small and I was in denial.

I had many signs which were trying to tell me that making art is my path.

But I was always looking for something else to do.

I could not trust that I would be supported while making art.

I was so scared to do that.


Until one day.

I totally surrended to listen to my Spirit.

And the Creator

While I was drawing lines on a paper.

I used it as a mean to talk to my soul.

Letting the lines to flow and watching them unfolding.

I suddenly heard a voice in me and around me.

It told me;

Laura, YOU HAVE TO DRAW!

It was firm and steady but loving demand.

Very clear guidance.

I did brake into tears.

I had so much fear inside me.

And I realized that all my life I was fighting against my path and purpose.

And still I was telling to the voice that I am refusing to do that.

I was like a small child stepping her feet in the ground and being strong headed.

But I did understood deep down.

I need to make art.

There is some reason why I need to do it.

And I will never know if I don´t try and go for it.

So this is why I started to make art.
Everyday.

I am telling you also.
What ever gifts you have.
Embrace them and give them time.

Soon you will see how they will flourish.








And now I can see how beautiful pictures are flowing out of me.

They really speak to my soul and they are unfolding magically.

I love the process and how I never know what is going to happen when I crab the paintbrush.

That is called following the Flow.



Yes, I have permission to love my art!

I enjoy making them and watching them.

That kind of attitude makes my expression even better.

But it is also VERY IMPORTANT to love and accept those pictures and expressions

 which are not that good.

Praise them and honor them.

Give them their own box where it says ; "Success Art - worth praise!"

Because they are your roots of expression.

Their are the building blocks of creative expression.

Success comes only when you done enough mistakes.

Feel free to do mistakes

They lead us to the path of success.

Find a creative way to celebrate the "ugly" pictures or expressions.

Sometimes I clap my hands to them. 

It feels amazingly good.













Come and join me to watch how the magical creative journey unfolds.

Join it and release your own creative flow.

Lots of FLowe,

Laurelina










Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti